Inner Reaches Policies
- Drop-In Fee: Drop-in to any class for $20.00. Apply that fee to your registration if
you decide to register for the remainder of a session on the same day you drop-in.
- Free Class Week: Registered students may use this week to make up missed classes or
to attend other classes for no fee. Newcomers and guests of students are welcome to try all classes for free!
- Snow Policy: In the event of inclement weather, please call the studio at 301.987.0884.
There will be a message on the voicemail with information regarding cancellations. If no cancellations are mentioned, classes
will be held as scheduled.
- Senior Discount: 10% discount for seniors (over 65; early registration not applicable
and not applicable with other discounts)
- Family Discount: 10% discount for each additional family member who registers with
you for a full session.
- Pro-rated Fees: If registering for a class after the first week of a session, your
registration fee will be pro-rated at $20.00 per class, unless the session is more than half over, at which time a flat
fee will be charged. Ask the teacher for details at time of registration. You may elect to pay drop-in fees instead.
- Special Rate for Unlimited Classes for One Full Year: Pay in advance for unlimited
classes for an entire year at the low rate of $1,200.00. (Personal check only at this time.)
- Please maintain mindfulness after class when you put your props, mats and blankets away.
- Please be mindful of other students' sensitivities and make every effort to come to class free of heavy perfumes and
- We understand if you must come into class late. Please enter respectfully and as unobtrusively as possible.
- Make sure your teacher is made aware of all physical and health restrictions in advance of class. It is your responsibility
to take the best possible care of your body in your yoga practice. We are happy to help, but we rely on you to keep us
informed of your special needs.